Thank you for your interest in employment with Improve Your IT. If you need assistance in understanding or in finding the information you need to make the application process go smoothly please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Current Employment Opportunities:
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative who can thrive working in a distributed workforce environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day and having productive conversations with business owners and managers to generate interest in Improve Your I.T.’s services while determining if prospects are a good fit. This includes learning who the decision maker is and what services they currently use, with the goal of gaining an appointment for the purpose of introducing our company and services.
The Sales Representative is responsible for contacting businesses to generate leads and advance the sales process in order to close new business. The Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone and/or email as needed. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Source potential new sales opportunities through outbound phone calls, emails, and follow-up on leads and contacts
- Provide point of contact for inbound response to our marketing and/or new or unsolicited inbound prospects calls
- Gain understanding of current & potential customer service needs, pains, requirements, etc. and generate interest
- Research and identify decision makers within targeted accounts for IT services, current provider, contract exp., etc.
- Properly update customer records and document important information about each customer and interaction activity
- Penetrate targeted business customers to gain First Time Appointments (FTAs) for outside sale representatives
- Maintain solid understanding of our company, services and our unique value proposition to businesses
- Maintain and update our database of prospects with details on targeted business customers and interactions
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to build sales prospects/suspects pipeline to drive sales and close more deals
- Perform job duties effectively and diligently while working from home as a vital part of our sales & marketing team
- Complete and attend on-going sales training webinars as directed.
- University/college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve quotas
- Solid experience in phone based sales, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Work independently
- Ability to travel from home to attend company meetings infrequently
- Must be proficient with the use of a computer and common business applications
- Tracking and reporting activity daily as needed
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Permanent full-time position
- Base salary with generous commission schedule
- Hours are typically from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- POssibility to work from home (Telecommute)
- Paid Personal, Holiday Leave
- Employee Non-Compete & Non-Disclosure Agreement Required
- Improve Your I.T. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why work for Improve Your IT?
Improve Your IT offers a challenging and engaging work environment, excellent benefits, career development and training, a work-life balance, a sense of community and belonging, and a commitment to diversity in the workplace. Our primary mission is to provide high quality infrastructure, support, service and innovation in the delivery of information technology solutions and services to our clients in the Mid-Atlantic region.
About Improve Your IT
Improve Your IT was founded in 2010 by company President, Scott Stephan, who was previously the Vice President of a large regional IT services firm based in Baltimore. Scott directly adds more than 15 years of experience and knowledge to our team. With more than a century of support and service under our wings, our team of expert advisers possess both the knowledge and hands on experience to deliver the best possible solutions. With individuals specializing in Systems Administration, Project Management, Network Engineering, Desktop & Mobility Support, VoIP, Virtual Infrastructure and Data Management we have the right resource for each and every task. From enterprise class support of security breaches, to disaster recovery and software development, we focus on simple yet reliable service solutions while understanding how to provide them at a much lower cost than other IT providers.
The Improve Your IT mission is to continually provide excellent solutions and service to our clients. Our company works with all clients, from a one user small business to local non-profits, clinical healthcare providers and up to large enterprise and educational institutions. We work hand in hand with every client to determine their needs and provide high end technology solutions that are not only specific to each customer but also cost effective. The driving factors behind our client relationships are customer service, cost effective solutions and efficient, reliable services.